Why do I need a Mobile App Account?
A mobile app account is needed to be able to connect your appliance. Connecting your appliance provides you additional features, some of these include:
What do I need to be able to use the Jenn-Air mobile app?
- A home wireless router with 2.4Ghz with WPA2 security. If you are unsure of your router's capabilities, refer to the router manufacturer's instructions.
- The router to be on and have a live internet connection.
- The 10-character appliance SAID code. This code is located on a label on the appliance.
- An Android or IOS smart device to download the mobile app.
CLICK HERE for more information on requirements
How do I create a Jenn-Air Mobile App Account?
- Download the Jenn-Air mobile app (CLICK HERE to download).
- Click on "Sign Up".
- Enter the first name, last name, and email address.
- Create a password. Password must be a minimum of 8 characters, contain one number, one capital letter and one lowercase letter.
- Enter the postal address information for your residence.
- Confirm the account. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your account; click the link then return to the Jenn-Air mobile app.
NOTE: Please check your spam folder if you are having trying trouble locating the email. Some business email addresses will block emails, check with the service provider to assure emails from Jenn-Air is not blocked.
NOTE: If the smart device is set to Large fonts or Large display settings, you may not see all the account creation fields. Temporarily revert the smart device to the standard font or display size.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.