How to turn on PUSH notifications
- Open the Jenn-Air mobile app.
- Click on the appliance.
- Click on the "Tools" button in the top right corner (icon looks like two gears).
- Click on "Notifications".
- Toggle on or off the notifications you wish to receive for this appliance.
NOTE: Smart devices may also require PUSH notifications to be enabled for the app you want to receive notifications from. Navigate to your Smart devices notification settings and scroll down to the Jenn-Air app and open this tab and ensure that notifications are enabled for the app. For more information on enabling notifications, reference your Smart Device's user guide.
Not Receiving Notifications
If you are not receiving your PUSH notifications, please try the following:
- Make sure you are logged into your mobile app account. NOTE: If you are not logged in, you will not receive PUSH notifications.
- Ensure notifications are enabled in the Jenn-Air Mobile App. See the steps above.
- Check notifications are enabled on Smart Devices for the app you would like to receive notifications from. For more information on allowing notifications, reference your Smartphone or Tablet's user guide.
- Still, having trouble? Delete the mobile app and reinstall the latest version.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.