What is appliance Status?
The Jenn-Air mobile app allows you to see in real-time the current state of your appliance. You may see statuses such as "Idle," "Ready to cook," and "Offline." Internet and server speeds may create some delay in status updates.
What if my app shows the appliance is "running," but the appliance is not?
The Jenn-Air mobile app may need to be refreshed. To refresh the mobile app, follow these steps.
- On any page in the mobile app.
- Pull down on the page and hold until the loading circle activates.
- Release the page.
The mobile app should now display the most updated information.
Still, having trouble? Try these tips:
- Make sure you have the latest mobile app version.
- Make sure you have the latest mobile device operating system update.
- Try logging out of the mobile app and logging back in.
- Check to make sure your appliance is connected to your home WiFi network.
- Cycle power to the appliance. Unplug the machine, wait 1 minute and then plug the appliance back in.
- Wait for the appliance to reconnect to WiFi and then check app status update.
Need additional help?
If you need additional help with your connected appliances, please contact us at .
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.