What is Sabbath Mode?
The Sabbath Mode sets the oven to remain on in a bake setting until turned off.
- When the Sabbath Mode is set, only the Bake cycle will operate.
- All other cooking and cleaning cycles are disabled.
- No tones will sound, and the display(s) will not indicate temperature changes.
- When the oven door is opened or closed, or the light switch actuated, the oven light will not turn on or off and the heating elements will not turn on or off immediately.
- Control may display Sabbath/Sab/5A6/5Ab.
CLICK HERE for more information on Sabbath Mode
Refer to your Use and Care Guide for specific instructions on Sabbath Mode.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.