Using the Temperature Probe or Meat Probe
To use the temperature probe follow the below steps to install and start using
- Connect your appliance. The temperature probe will only work when the appliance is registered in the Jenn-Air mobile app and linked to your WiFi.
- Insert the temperature probe into the meat. CLICK HERE for tips
- Insert the temperature probe into the jack, you will hear a tone when it is installed correctly. CLICK HERE for jack locations
- Open the mobile app and select a cooking cycle designed to work with the temperature probe. This will vary by model i.e Probe Cook/Probe Cycle.
- Use the App to set the desired Probe Temperature, Cooking Cycle, Oven Temperature, and Start the Cycle.
Meat Probe Locations
30" - 36" Models
The Jack is located on the right side of the oven cavity, near the second rack position.
The Jack is located on the left side of the Left Oven Cavity (18" cavity) and the right side of the Right Oven Cavity (30" Cavity).
Need additional help?
If you need additional help with your connected appliances please contact us at .
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.